The Bihar Board of Higher Secondary is about to take the 12th examination, the exam is around the corner. Admit card for the practical examination has already been launched. The link for the Bihar Board 12th Practical Admit Card was made active on December 24, 2023. Candidates must download the admit card before proceeding with the exam. The exam will start on January 10, 2024, and end on January 20, 2024. Students can download the admit card from its official portal, https://www.seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com/.
The Bihar Board exams are near. Students of Bihar in class 12’th are eagerly preparing for the test. As usual, the education board of Bihar is about to take the practical examination before proceeding with the written exams. The practical examination is a vital part of Bihar’s current syllabus. So the board takes the practical examination before bringing their students in for the written exams.
The practical exam will start on January 10 and continue until January 20, 2024. The admit card has already been launched on December 24, 2023. Candidates may visit the download portal to get theirs too. To know more about the download process, details, and instructions mentioned in the card and more, follow the information below in the article.
|Bihar Board 12th Practical Exam 2024
|Admit Card Released Date
|24th December 2023
|10th January 2024
|Admit Card Status
|Bihar Board 12th Time Table Pdf
Bihar Board Exam Hall Ticket Information
In the examination hall of Bihar’s 12th Practical Examination, the admit card is a vital document. The admit is then the identification of the candidate.
Other than the identification proof, it will also contain the seat, room, and location of the exam for each candidate. More information about registration IDs, etc., will be contained in the admit card. So during the test, a hard copy of the admit card is a necessity.
Bihar Board Practical Exam Admit Card Download
The admit card is already available for the Bihar 12th practical examination. Candidates have to download their admit card before entering the examination hall. Without an admit card, hall authority will not allow you in the exam hall.
In order to download the admit card, candidates have to follow a few steps. The steps to download the admit card are as follows.
- Get to the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board using this URL: http://www.seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com/
- On the homepage, search for the option or link that says “Bihar Board Class 12th Admit Card 2024.”
- Fill in the login credentials as required, such as the registration number, password, date of birth, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card for the Bihar Board Practical Exams will be visible on the screen.
- Download and print a copy that you’ll be taking to the examination hall with you.
Details about Bihar Board Practical Exams Admit Card
The Bihar Board Practical Exams Admit Card will contain some vital information that you need to verify as soon as you get your hands on the admit card. The details are as follows.
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photograph of the Student
- Student’s Signature
- Examination Centre Name and Address
- Stream or category
- Exam Day, Date, and Time for Each Difficulty
- Subject Code
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
If any of the students find any mistake or error in the admit card details, he or she must contact the authority of the Bihar Board of School Education immediately.
Important Instructions Mentioned in the Admit Card
The students or candidates for the examination must keep in mind some instructions given by the Bihar Board that are crucial for them. These instructions are mentioned in the body of the admit card. Each and every student must strictly follow all the instructions given there. The instructions are described below.
- The students must maintain proper uniforms according to their school norms.
- Students must be present at the exam hall at least half an hour before the exam starts.
- Students must not carry any items such as smartphones, earphones, earplugs, smart watches, etc.
- The admit card (hard copy) should be taken into the examination hall. It is the only credible document a student must have to appear in the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bihar 12’s practical admit card has already been launched on December 24, 2023.
Students can download the admit card from the official website of the Bihar Board, http://www.seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com/
The Bihar Board Practical Exams will start on January 10, 2024, and will continue until January 21, 2024.