Railway Protection Force (RPF) recently released the new recruitment for 2024 along with the recruitment process, eligibility, exam pattern, and selection process. There will be 2000 vacancies for RPF constables and 250 vacancies for RPF sub-inspector (SI) posts. The Government of India Ministry Of Railways recently released 2250 vacancies for new RPF constables and sub-inspectors. In RPF Recruitment 2024, there will be posts for male and female candidates both for different categories. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the RPF constable and sub-inspector posts.
RPF Recruitment Board will release the exam dates, exam pattern, admit card date, and result dates very soon on their official website. On 2nd January 2024 Railway Recruitment Board released the RPF recruitment notification for sub-inspector and constables. The detailed information for RPF recruitment will be released shortly on the official website rpf.indianrailways.gov.in. for more details read this article carefully we will provide you the information about RPF Recruitment 2024.
Check Also- Bihar Board 12th Practical Admit Card 2024
- RPF Recruitment 2024 Highlights
- RPF Recruitment 2024 Vacancy
- RPF Recruitment 2024 Important Dates
- RPF Online Application Fees
- Procedure to apply for RPF Recruitment 2024
- RPF Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- RPF Recruitment 2024 – Exam Pattern
- RPF Constable & SI Physical Test (PET and PMT)
- FAQs Related to RPF Recruitment Exam
RPF Recruitment 2024 Highlights
In this article we will provide you with the complete details about the RPF Exam, Recruitment process, Exam dates, Syllabus, etc. The recruitment process for the RPF constables and Sub Inspectors (SI) is expected to be started shortly by the Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). All the information regarding RPF Notification has been given in this article.
|Railway Protection Force (RPF)
|Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
|Constable & Sub Inspector (SI)
Candidates who waited for the recruitment, the wait is over now. RRB has released the recruitment notification for 2000 RPF constables and 250 Sub Inspectors. Candidates who are eligible for these posts can start applying from January 2024.
- SSC CHSL Notification 2024: Exam Dates (Out), Application Form, Eligibility
- SSB Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2024, 2064 Vacancies @ssbodisha.ac.in
RPF Recruitment 2024 Vacancy
For RPF new vacancies there will be a total 2250 posts for male and female candidates both. Male and female both candidates can apply for the posts. For constables there are 2000 vacancies and for Sub Inspectors 250. Candidates who want to apply for RPF Constables have to pass 10th standard from a recognised Board. And for sub inspector candidates must be graduated from a recognised university.
|Sub Inspector (SI)
RPF Recruitment 2024 Important Dates
Candidates who will appear in this exam must know the important days about this exam. The Recruitment Board will release RPF Recruitment 2024 exam dates, Online Application start date l, etc. Here you’ll get the complete date schedule for the RPF Recruitment Exam.
|RPF Recruitment 2024 Press Note
|2nd January 2024
|Online Application Start Date
|January 2024 (Expected)
|RPF Exam Date 2024
|To Be Notified
|To Be Notified
RPF Online Application Fees
Candidates who will apply for RPF must have to pay application fees. For General and OBC candidates the application fee is Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen the application fee is Rs. 250/-
|General & OBC
Procedure to apply for RPF Recruitment 2024
- To apply online for RPF Recruitment candidates have to visit on the official website of railway Protection force at rpf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then register to the portal by providing your details and create a Registration ID & Password.
- For filling the application form login to the portal using your registration id and password. Then click on the application form option
- Then the application form will open to you and you have to fill in the details such as your personal details, educational qualifications, Address etc.
- Then you have to upload your scanned documents such as photographs, Signature, Educational certificates.
- Then pay the application fee and click the submit option.
Before the final submission of your application review the application form that all the given information is correct.
RPF Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria
For recruitment of 2250 posts candidates who will apply for constable post they must complete their 10th from a recognised board and for Sub Inspector posts candidates must be Graduated from a recognised university.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
|Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
|Sub Inspector (SI)
|Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
RPF Recruitment 2024 – Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the RPF exam is given below. There will be a negative marking system and Candidates have to complete their paper within the given time. The complete details are given below.
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd
- Exam Time: 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Exam Mode: Computer Based Test (CBT)
RPF Constable & SI Physical Test (PET and PMT)
All candidates must have to qualify the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT) for further recruitment process.
FAQs Related to RPF Recruitment Exam
The RPF exam 2024 date will be announced soon.
There will be a total of 2250 posts. For RPF Constables 2000 posts and for Sub Inspectors 250 posts. Male and female candidates both can apply for the posts
For General and OBC the application fee is Rs. 500/- and for ST/SC/Ex-servicemen the application fee is Rs. 250/-