Indian Railway Recruitment Board is all set to release a RRB ASM Recruitment Notification in 2024. As per the news there are possibilities of 50,000 new vacancies for this recruitment. The online application will start between February to March of 2024 (Expected). Candidates who are looking for a job in Indian Railways then this is a huge opportunity for them.
RRB ASM Recruitment 2024 official Notification is not released yet by the authority. Once the official notification is released Candidates can start applying for this vacancy. There will be 50,000 open vacancies for the RRB ASM Recruitment 2024. For detailed information you can visit the official website at indianrailways.gov.in. in this article you will get how to apply for this recruitment, syllabus, eligibility and application fee.
RRB ASM Notification 2024 Overview
Candidates who are preparing for RRB Assistant Station Master Examination then you should know that as per the media RRB is going to release a new notification for RRB ASM Recruitment. There will be around 50,000 vacancies all over India. Here is the full overview about this recruitment including notification release date, exam date, total vacancies and many more.
|Railway Recruitment Board
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)
|February to April 2024
|CBT, CBAT & Document verification
Once the official notification is out candidates can start applying for this recruitment from th official website. Candidates also should know the vacancy details and syllabus.
RRB ASM Recruitment 2024 Vacancy
The Railway Recruitment Board will issue notification for RRB assistant station master recruitment 2024. There will be around 50,000 expected vacancies for Assistant station master all over the india. Here are the vacancy details mentioned below.
How to apply for RRB ASM Recruitment 2024 ?
Candidates who won to apply for RRB ASM recruitment 2024 then the essential steps to fill the online application is mentioned below.
- First visit the Indian Railway Recruitment Board Official Website https://indianrailways.gov.in
- Then the official portal will open and you have to click on the ‘RRB ASM Notification 2024’ link
- Then the online application form will open to your screen and provide your educational and personal details.
- Upload the required scanned documents to the portal and submit it
- Pay the online application fee through online payment methods like debit card, credit card, net banking and other payment options
- Review your application and submit it
- WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2024, Download link, Exam date Released
- SSC Recruitment 2024, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process
- WBPSC IDO Recruitment 2024, Vacancy, Eligibility, Apply Now
- NUA-O Scholarship Odisha 2023-24 | Eligibility, Apply Online Process
- PSSSB Labour Inspector Recruitment 2024, 52 Vacancies, Apply Now
RRB ASM Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria to appear in RRB ASM recruitment 2024 examination. RRB Assistant Station Master is a higher position in Indian railway service. So these are the eligibility criteria for RRB ASM
- Interested candidates who are applying for RRB ASM must pursue a Bachelor’s and Diploma degree from a recognized institution.
- University must be grant commission recognised institution in any stream such as Science, Arts & Commerce
- Candidates age must between 18 years to 32 years
- There will be age relaxation for 3 and 5 years for other backward class and schedule caste or tribes
RRB ASM Recruitment Selection Process 2024
The selection process of RRB Assistant Station Master post has three stages. The three stages are Computer Based Test (CBT), Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) and Documents Verification.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
- Document Verification
RRB ASM 2024 Application Fee
Candidates who are interested to apply online for RRB ASM recruitment 2024 have to pay the online application fee to complete their application. For different categories there will be applicable different application fees. Candidates can pay the application feed through online payment methods like debit card, credit card, net banking and other payment options.
|ST & ST