NSP Scholarship 2024: Which stands for National Scholarship Portal. NSP scholarship 2024 has been launched by the Indian government for all Indian students to help them financially. National scholarship portal has various programs for Indian students to provide them good education. It has scholarships for post-matric, pre-matric and other courses. Candidates who want to apply for NSP Scholarship 2024 can apply on the official website scholarships.gov.in.
National Scholarship Portal is available for all the eligible students of India. It provides various scholarships such as Pre-matric scholarships, Post-matric Scholarships, Merit Cum Means (MCM) Scholarships. Today in this article we will provide you with every information regarding NSP Scholarship 2024. Here you will get application procedure, Eligibility, Last Date, Status etc. Candidates now can apply for this scholarship from their home on the official website scholarships.gov.in.
NSP Scholarship 2024 Overview
National Scholarship Portal helps needy students financially and also provides them other benefits by scholarships. This is under the National e- Governance Plan (NeGP), it provides a variety of services to the students. Here is the full overview of National Scholarship Portal 2024.
|NSP Scholarship 2024
|National Scholarship Portal
|Central Government Of India
|Rs. 10,000 – 50,000/-
National Scholarship Portal 2024
National Scholarship Portal is a scholarship scheme which has been started by the education ministry of India. It promotes higher education for Indian students by helping them financially. From class 11th to graduation students can apply for this scholarship.
NSP is highly beneficial for students because it provides complete information about all scholarships in a single platform. For complete details read this article, we will provide you the complete information about NSP Scholarship 2024.
How to apply for NSP Scholarship 2024
Candidates who want to apply for the National scholarship portal 2024 can apply online by following these steps. Here is the full Procedure to apply online for this scholarship scheme.
- To apply online for NSP Scholarship 2024, first visit the official website scholarships.gov.in.
- Then the website will open to you, find the ‘all applicant’ option. Click on the ‘New Registration‘ option.
- Then a registration form will open to you and fill the required details of you to the portal.
- After then the login page will open and you have to log in yourself by using ‘login ID & Password’
- Now you can select the scholarship which you want to apply for, like ‘Post-matric, Pre-matric and other Scholarships’.
- Fill the application form by providing required details and submit it.
- Then scan your documents and upload them to the portal, and submit them.
- Then you will get an application number and take a copy of the application form.
NSP Scholarship 2024 Benefits
- NSP Scholarships help financially weak students and promote higher education in India.
- It provides students with textbooks and other academic materials.
- The National Scholarship Portal covers tuition fees, textbooks and other expenses of students.
- It grants the tuition fees of financially weak students to provide them higher education.
- It has various type of scholarships, students can apply for any scholarship if they are eligible.
NSP Scholarship 2024 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for National Scholarship Portal candidates must have followed the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for this scholarship is given below
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- For Class 11 students age should be less than 18 years.
- For graduate and post graduate students age should be less than 30 years
- For class 11 students their annual family income should be less than Rs 6 lakh.
- For graduate and postgraduate students their annual family income should be less than Rs 8 lakh.
- Students who applying for class 10th to 12th they must have 60% marks in their class
- For graduation students must have 55% marks to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Class 10th to Post graduate students all should studied in a recognized institution in India
Required Documents For NSP Scholarship
Candidates who want to fill the online application for the National scholarship portal must have required documents to apply online. Students must have these documents to apply for this scholarship. The required documents are given below.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Educational Documents
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Student Certificate from School & Institute
- Passport Size Photo
- Fee Receipt of School/Institute
FAQs Related to National Scholarship Portal
The last for the online application is not released yet by the National Scholarship Portal authority.
The amount of national scholarship is Rs. 12,000/-
To apply for this scholarship candidate first visit the National Scholarship Portal then fill the online application.
Visit the National Scholarship Portal and click on the Online status check option then search with your application number.